STOP WAITING !!!, Immigration Rules are becoming Tougher every Day!
Signup below for training to Pass your British Citizenship Exam On Your First Attempt Now!
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE ONLY 1 SHORT STEP AWAY FROM THE BRITISH CITIZENSHIP!
If you have any Questions please contact me by Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or Call me on 02070971422 or Skype on Jameshall.uk
“I am so happy
You helped a mom who is always busy with the baby!
Thanks a lot.
Read what happened to her here (http://lifeuk.info/new-Life-in-the-UK-Test/tahnias-story/)
Read about the 1000s of others who passed with us
We offer Help and Advice as below:
- A summery of the chapters 1, 2,3,4,5 from the official handbook – So You DON’T have to read the Whole Book!
- A 5 hours course, which would guide you and make you ready for the exam – No More Distractions ONLY Highly Focused Short Training
- A weekly newsletter to help you with further revisions – Address the Finer points
- 1000s of tried and tested questions to cover all possible questions that can be asked. –This Has Helped 1000s of people Pass the first time !!!
- A very high pass rate, published on the testimonials page (lifeuk.info/blog/thank-you-i-passed-the-life-in-the-uk-test-testimonials-reviews/)
- Personalised advice!!!
Chapter 1 : The Values and Principles of the UK
- Chapter 1 Exam ( 17 Questions )
Chapter 2 : What is the UK
- Chapter 2 Exam ( 8 Questions )
Chapter 3 : A Long and Illustrious History
- Chapter 3 Exam ( 211 Questions )
Chapter 4 : A Modern Thriving Society
- Chapter 4 Exam (71 Questions)
Chapter 5 : The UK Government, the Law and Your Role
- Chapter 5 Exam ( 80 Questions )
Final Exam – From ALL Chapters
- Final Exam ( 24 Questions at a time – THERE ARE 1000S OF QUESTIONS HERE BUT TO FAMILIARISE YOU WITH THE REAL EXAM YOU WILL BE PRESENTED WITH ONLY 24 QUESTIONS AT A TIME)
The Easiest and the Quickest way is with our 100% Guaranteed training at Pass in just 5 Hours (http://lifeuk.info/new-Life-in-the-UK-Test/5-hours)
- The very impressive results from the above are at This is How I Passed (http://lifeuk.info/new-Life-in-the-UK-Test/thank-you-i-passed-the-life-in-the-uk-test-testimonials-reviews/)
To Pass you need to correctly answer 18 out of 24 Questions to score 75% in 45 minutes.
6 Quick Facts
All questions are from Chapters 1,2, 3, 4 & 5 of the Life in the United Kingdom: A Guide for New Residents (3rd Edition) book.
- You need to Pass this for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) and British Citizesnship
- There are 24 multiple choice questions
- 45 minutes to complete (You get nearly 2 minutes per Question)
- The pass mark is 75% (18 questions correct out of 24)
- Each attempt to pass costs £50
- This is conducted at around 60 approved Life in the UK test Centres across the UK, (Make sure that you bring the SAME documents and IDs that you used to book, to prove your identity) If you have problems or complaints then contact By telephone on 0800 015 4245, Mon – Fri between 8:00am and 6:00pm
By post at: Test Operations Manager, learndirect Ltd, Dearing House, 1 Young Street, Sheffield, S1 4UP
- Result is given soon after you Finish !, you have to wait for all the others to finish.
- ** If you loose the Pass Notification letter (that you get after you pass) You have do pay £50 and do again !!! If you lose your results letter, please contact the Home Office!
- If you FAIL then you can book and take the exam again in 7 days (waiting period between attempts is 7 days)
- The Pass, is valid for ever, it does NOT Expire ! read this life in the UK test validity to make sure!
- You can change the time and date of your appointment up to 7 days before your appointment for Free. If you change the time and date within 7 days of your test, you have to pay again and book a new one(and a time). If you have any questions about the process then please contact life in the UK test helpline
Benefits of Our Training include:
- Pass on Your First Attempt
- Spend Less Time to Prepare – Quick and Hassle Free targeted preparation
- If you are NOT Sure or Confused about any aspect, we provide Free Personalised Advice.
- Everything is Provided, You don’t even need to BUY a BOOK !
- From a Satisfied user “If You Want to PASS the First Time and DON’T Want to LOOSE Your £50 then Just use this Site !!!”
After your exam, you should send in your application/s to the Home Office as soon as possible. Once you get your citizenship please apply for your British Passport without delay. Here is a comprehensive guide to your passport interview
1. This is not the Official Exam !
2. Intention of these mock Practice questions is to prepare you for the official exam, from the feedback we have received over the past 7 years, you will improve your chances of passing http://lifeuk.info/blog/thank-you-i-passed-the-life-in-the-uk-test-testimonials-reviews/
3. All information is provided as is therefore we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information.
4. If you find any errors please let us know by visiting http://lifeuk.info/aboutus/contact-us/
5. Please visit life in the UK test booking for more detailed information about locating a test centre, booking , latest news, and more study material.
Source of All these free Practice Questions
All Questions are from the Latest Official Book. Please see the chapter summaries so that you don’t have to buy and read the whole book.
Revised and edited on 9 January 2017 🙂