REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE ONLY 3 SHORT STEPS AWAY FROM THE BRITISH CITIZENSHIP!
How to Pass in 3 EASY steps
- Try the Final Exam (Don’t worry about the Result!!!)
- Read the Chapter Summaries of the Home Office Book
- Try Chapter 1 Exam ,Chapter 2 Exam, Chapter 3 Exam, Chapter 4 Exam, Chapter 5 Exam until you get 80% for each and every chapter!
- Try the Final Exam Again (Try until you get above 90% to make sure you are ready)
To Pass you need to correctly answer 18 out of 24 Questions to score 75% in 45 minutes.
6 Quick Facts
All questions are from Chapters 1,2, 3, 4 & 5 of the Life in the United Kingdom: A Guide for New Residents (3rd Edition) book.
- You need to Pass this for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) and British Citizesnship
- There are 24 multiple choice questions
- 45 minutes to complete (You get nearly 2 minutes per Question)
- The pass mark is 75% (18 questions correct out of 24)
- Each attempt to pass costs £50
- This is conducted at around 60 approved test Centres across the UK, (Make sure that you bring the SAME documents and IDs that you used to book, to prove your identity) If you have problems or complaints then contact By telephone on 0800 015 4245, Mon – Fri between 8:00am and 6:00pm
By post at: Test Operations Manager, learndirect Ltd, Dearing House, 1 Young Street, Sheffield, S1 4UP
- Result is given soon after you Finish !, you have to wait for all the others to finish.
- ** If you loose the Pass Notification letter (that you get after you pass) You have do pay £50 and do again !!! If you lose your results letter, please contact the Home Office!
- If you FAIL then you can book and take the exam again in 7 days (waiting period between attempts is 7 days)
- The Pass, is valid for ever, it does NOT Expire !
- You can change the time and date of your appointment up to 7 days before your appointment for Free. If you change the time and date within 7 days of your test, you have to pay again and book a new one(and a time)
STOP WAITING !!!, Immigration Rules are becoming Tougher every Day !
Signup below for FREE training to Pass your British Citizenship Exam Now !
Benefits of Our FREE Training include:
- Pass the on Your First Attempt
- Spend Less Time to Prepare – Quick and Hassle Free targeted preparation
- If you are NOT Sure or Confused about any aspect, we provide Free Personalised Advice.
- Everything is Provided for FREE, You don’t even need to BUY a BOOK !
- From a Satisfied user “If You Want to PASS the First Time and DON’T Want to LOOSE Your £50 then Just use this Site !!!”
We offer Free Help and Advice as below:
- A summery of the chapters 1, 2,3,4,5 from the official handbook – So You DON’T have to read the Whole Book!
- A Free 7 day course, which would guide you day by day for 7 days and make you ready for the exam – No More Distractions ONLY Highly Focused Short Training
- A weekly newsletter to help you with further revisions – Address the Finer points
- 1000s of tried and tested questions to cover all possible questions that can be asked. -This Has Helped 1000s of people Pass the first time !!!
- A very high pass rate, published on the testimonials page (lifeuk.info/blog/thank-you-i-passed-the-life-in-the-uk-test-testimonials-reviews/)
- Free Personalised advice!!!
All of the above 1-6 and everything for FREE !
Everything on this site is for FREE !!!
Chapter 1 : The Values and Principles of the UK
- Chapter 1 Exam ( 17 Questions )
Chapter 2 : What is the UK
- Chapter 2 Exam ( 8 Questions )
Chapter 3 : A Long and Illustrious History
- Chapter 3 Exam ( 211 Questions )
Chapter 4 : A Modern Thriving Society
- Chapter 4 Exam (71 Questions)
Chapter 5 : The UK Government, the Law and Your Role
- Chapter 5 Exam ( 80 Questions )
Final Exam – From ALL Chapters
- Final Exam ( 24 Questions at a time – THERE ARE 1000S OF QUESTIONS HERE BUT TO FAMILIARISE YOU WITH THE REAL EXAM YOU WILL BE PRESENTED WITH ONLY 24 QUESTIONS AT A TIME)
1. This is not the Official Exam !
2. Intention of these mock Practice questions is to prepare you for the official exam, from the feedback we have received over the past 7 years, you will improve your chances of passing http://lifeuk.info/blog/thank-you-i-passed-the-life-in-the-uk-test-testimonials-reviews/
3. All information is provided as is therefore we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information.
4. If you find any errors please let us know by visiting http://lifeuk.info/aboutus/contact-us/
5. Please visit http://lifeuk.info/blog/ for more detailed information about locating a test centre, booking , latest news, and more study material.
Source of All these free Practice Questions
All Questions are from the Latest Official Book. Please see the chapter summaries so that you don’t have to buy and read the whole book.